The fees below are effective July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023, per Resolution and Order 22-11 Exhibit A.
System Development Charges (SDCs)
- Sanitary Sewer SDCs: $6,625 per Dwelling Unit (DU) or Equivalent Dwelling Unit (EDU). 1 EDU = 16 fixture units.
- Storm and Surface Water SDCs: $641 per Equivalent Surface Unit (ESU). 1 ESU = 2,640 square feet of impervious surface.
A Dwelling Unit (DU) is a separate residential unit with kitchen, bed, and bathroom facilities, including those in multiple dwellings, apartments, motels, hotels, mobile homes, or trailers. Where allowed by zoning regulations, a dwelling unit also includes an ancillary dwelling unit located on the same lot.
An Equivalent Dwelling Unit (EDU) (or Dwelling Unit Equivalent – DUE) is a nonresidential unit that is deemed equivalent to a dwelling unit as defined here or in the Oregon Plumbing Code.
An Equivalent Surface Unit (ESU) is a measurement unit based on the impervious surface area of an average improved single dwelling lot or parcel, determined by a statistically significant sampling of such parcels.
- Permit Processing Fee: $95
- Refund Processing Fee: $25 plus costs defined in Section III.C.14
- Vegetated Corridor/Sensitive Area Signs: $7 each (4”x4”), $29 each (12”x18”)
- Erosion Control Inspection Fee (other than site development): $450 for new construction; $150 for additions, remodels, and demolitions that will disturb less than 1,000 square feet
- Erosion Control Only Inspection Fee for development sites without infrastructure or vegetated corridor improvements (EC Only Fee): $450 plus $450 prorated for each acre over a half-acre
- Erosion Control Only Inspection Fee with Subsequent Site Development (Early EC Inspection Fee): $450 or half the EC Only Fee, whichever is greater
- Site Development Inspection Fee: $900 plus $900 prorated for each acre over a half-acre
- Stormwater Inspection Fee (other than site development): $150 per project
- Line Tap Inspection Fee: $150 per line tap
- Disconnection Inspection Fee: $150 per disconnection
- Reinspection Fee: $80/hour with a minimum of $160
- Warranty Period Reinspection Fee for Proprietary Treatment System: $80/hour with a minimum of $160 per proprietary vault or proprietary catch basin
- Extended Warranty Inspection Fee: $150 for each 6-month extension
- Reconnection Inspection Fee: $150 per reconnection
- Special Investigation Fee: $80/hour with a minimum of $160
- Inspection Overtime Fee: $120/hour with a minimum of $240
- DEQ 1200-C and 1200-CN Erosion Control Permit Fee: DEQ pass-through fee
Plan Check Fees
- Plan Check Application Fee for Site Development Projects and EC-Only permits on sites requiring subsequent site development permit: $1,350
- Plan Check Fee: 4% of the cost of construction of storm and surface water, sanitary sewer, and vegetated corridor improvements provided by developer
- Plan Check Resubmittal Fee: $530
- Plan Check Overtime Fee: $126/hour with a minimum of $252
- Stormwater Review Fee (other than site development): $130 per request
- Stormwater Review Fee (Site Development): $65 per request.
Site Certification, Site Assessment, and Alternatives Analysis Review Fees
- Basic Site Certificate Concurrence Fee: $100
- Site Assessment Application and Base Review Fee: $700 due with application.
- Minor Encroachment/Allowed Use Certification Fee: $700 in addition to Base Review Fee. Due before Service Provider Letter is issued
- Tiered Alternative Analysis Review Fee: $1,400 in addition to Base Review Fee. Due before Service Provider Letter is issued
- Service Provider Letter Amendment Review Fee
- First Request
- Minor Amendment: $250 + difference in fees
- Major Amendment: $800 + difference in fees
- Additional Amendments Requests: $1,000
- First Request
- Model Home Application Fee: $500
- Product Approval Review Fees: $5,000
- Natural Resources and Economic Development Services Planning Fee: $150 per hour
- SWM Charges Investigation Fee: $110 per request
- Temporary Discharge Review Fee: $425 per occurrence