Clean Water Services’ Administration building is open, but the Permit Counter is currently closed to the public. However, Planning & Development Services staff is available to do business with you.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate the shift in our business processes. Clean Water Services now accommodates electronic applications and permitting and conducts virtual meetings. This may extend response timeframes, but will allow for social distancing to help control the spread of COVID-19.
Current alternate practices for the Plan Review & Permit Counter:
- Submit your applications/plans electronically in PDF format: email@example.com.
- Submit your Service Provider Letter (SPL) applications: SPLReview@cleanwaterservices.org.
- Issued permits, redlined plans, and requests for information on applications will be returned to the applicant via email.
- Pay for review/inspection fees and permits via credit card (3% fee applies) over the phone: 503.681.5100.
- Mail payment for review/inspection fees and permits (should include invoice or fee letter). Processing of applications will begin with applicant’s notification to us that the “check is in the mail.” SDC fees must be received prior to issuing connection permits.
- Drop off plans/payments in-person by appointment only: Call 503.681.5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Contact us to schedule a virtual meeting: email@example.com or call 503.681.5100.
Inspections will continue as normal. Staff will maintain social distance for the health and safety of staff and customers. To request an inspection call 503.681.4444.
We appreciate our customers’ patience and understanding as we modify our business practices to protect the health and safety of everyone.
Find additional COVID-19 updates for Clean Water Services in our Newsroom.