Awards & Recognition
Industrial Partners Pretreatment Recognition Program
The Clean Water Services Industrial Partners Pretreatment Recognition Program highlights the efforts made by industrial customers who act as responsible stewards of the Tualatin River Watershed. Awardees will be showcased for their contributions each spring in a special ceremony.
Industries receiving an award have achieved zero pretreatment violations during the previous calendar year and meet the following requirements:
- No remediation sites
- No categorical non-dischargers (NDCIU), best management practices, or wash water
- No active state or federal environmental actions pending (or in progress)
- No permit flow exceedences
- No self-monitoring or Clean Water Services Water Quality Laboratory monitoring permit parameter violations
- Tier I - lowest risk, low flow, single pollutant. Have earned 1-2 points.
- Tier II - medium risk, higher flow, several pollutants. Have earned 3-4 points.
- Tier III - highest risk, large flow, multiple pollutants. Have earned 5-6 points.
Award categories will be based on point accumulation from a combination of factors related to sanitary permit level, discharge quantity, stormwater status, and analysis of regulated pollutants.
Environmental Excellence and Innovation Award
If an industry believes it has gone above and beyond its peers in achieving environmental compliance through sustainable actions and/or innovation, it may apply for the Industrial Partners Environmental Excellence and Innovation Award. The winner(s) of this award will be selected by the Clean Water Services Regulatory Affairs Department management.
Learn more about the Environmental Excellence and Innovation Award Program.
Qualification and consideration for the awards will be determined by the permit manager. Awardees will be notified in February each year.
- Alliance Packaging, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- BASF Corporation (Hillsboro)
- Beaverton Foods Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Columbia Corrugated Box (Tualatin)
- CoorsTek, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- DEQ/PHL Lab (Hillsboro)
- EPSON Portland, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Forest Dental Products, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Forest Grove Transfer Station (Forest Grove)
- Fujimi Corporation (Tualatin)
- Lotus Applied Technology (Hillsboro)
- Maxim Integrated Products (Hillsboro)
- New Season Foods, Inc. (Forest Grove)
- Northwest Rubber Extruders, Inc. (Beaverton)
- Prudential Cleanroom Services (Hillsboro)
- SakéOne Corporation (Forest Grove)
- SolarWorld Industries America Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Summit Natural Energy Corporation (Cornelius)
- Tokai Carbon USA, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Acumed, LLC. (Hillsboro)
- Bonita Packaging (Tigard)
- Cal Weld (Tualatin)
- Cascade Microtech Inc. - Gemini (Beaverton)
- Davis Tool, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Genentech HFF (Hillsboro)
- Intel Corporation - Aloha Campus (Unincorporated)
- Intel Corporation - Ronler Acres Campus (Hillsboro)
- International Paper - Specialty Products (Beaverton)
- JAE Oregon Inc. (Tualatin)
- Jireh Semiconductor, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Lam Research Corporation (Tualatin)
- Leupold & Stevens (Unincorporated)
- Parks Circuit Board Inc. (Unincorporated)
- Parks Metal Products, Inc. (Unincorporated)
- Qorvo (Hillsboro)
- QuantumClean (Hillsboro)
- Seals Unlimited Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc. (Cornelius)
- Sumitomo Electric Semiconductor Materials, Inc. (Hillsboro)
- Tektronix Inc. (Unincorporated)
- TOK America (Hillsboro)
- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Forest Grove)
- Westak of Oregon, Inc. (Forest Grove)